BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

What a week..

WoW..this has been one of those weeks that have been just rough!! It started with me being sooo sick..I felt like my sinus were going to explode followed by being ran over by an 18 wheeler. I am feeling some better now...but, then I get a call from my mom about my g'mother..

MawMaw was painting her porch and tripped over the hose and well has an open femur fracture. They have already given her a couple of units of blood..so, they are going to try and do sx in the morning assuming that her crit is good and her electrolytes are balanced..so..please say a prayer for my MawMaw! So, Sam and I will be making a trip to Jasper in the morning to be with her and my family.

I think my little brother, Lance, who is 7 yr. old is going to be spending the weekend with us. My step-mother is working on her doctorate and has to travel to Tuscaloosa for the weekend..so, my dad needs a little assistance..and Brayden loves having Lance around. We had planned to go to the state fair on Sat..it is at OakMountain..and the weather is so nice I thought it would be a good way to spend the evening. It will be lots more fun for Brayden to have Lance around. So they can ride things together.

0 comments: