BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Update on Us..

WoW..what a week/weekend it has been. Last week was so hectic at work, I think everyone around had some sort of surgery..:) I was off on Friday..but, spend from 10 am to 7 pm at Church helping get things ready for Misty and Les's wedding.

The wedding went well. At one point, I did say.."kill me next time I agree to help a friend!"..of course, I was kidding and would do it again..but, somehow I got placed 'in charge' of the reception..wow..people really do come to weddings to eat lunch/dinner! The ceremony was beautiful and, of course, I cried like a baby. I cry at everything though...weddings, baptisms, baby dedications, commericals....So, they happy couple are living it up with Mickey Mouse now! JEALOUS:)

We got home from the wedding around 6 pm..then Krystal and Bill (a couple from Church) came over and watched the Bama game. I am by no means a self-proclaimed bama fan (i wouldn't stoop to that level) :) , but I was rooting for them!!

Sunday morning was Church..and, again, we had a wonderful service. God is so good!! He is doing some great things in our Church..I anticipate each Church service..I realize more and more everyday how incrediably blessed I am..and it is only because He loves me!!

After Church, we then had a b'day party at 2 00 at celebration park in G'dale (which is were Brayden's party is going to be)..and we had so much fun. The little water park was open..and the kids had SOOO much fun. It was a beautiful day, and we just sat and watched all the kids laugh and have fun in the water.. We headed home around 4ish..made a pit stop by wal-mart and then home to get ready for the week..iron clothes, laundry..

So..that pretty much sums up the weekend for the Harris'...I am looking forward to the weekend..got to get Brayden's b'day invitations done, order his cake..and get my fall decorations out, and I think Sam is covering the pool!!

1 comments:

racabaniss said...

I was wondering how the wedding went. We are preparing for Lance's 8th birthday next Saturday. My how the time has gone. I remember carrying him around in a pumpkin seat. I have a big project to prepare for school so any spare moment will be spent doing that. Just wanted to say HI! and Luv to all!
Mom