BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

only Wednesday??

What a day it has been already! I was at the drs. office at 8 this morning..because my sinus' have been feeling like they were about to explode..and well I was dx. with a sinus infection. So, a steriod shot, a $20 c0-pay and 2 hrs. waiting there..I am finally back home!! I am already feeling some better.

I am already ready for the weekend. We don't have to much planned. One of my best friends..Misty..is getting married next weekend..and I am helping cater the reception..so, Misty and I have to go to costco/Sam's on Sat. to get the remainder of the food. And, I have got to start planning Brayden's b'day party. He has been saying for monthes that he wanted a scooby-doo party..so, I had all that worked out..we were getting a costume and having "scooby-doo" crash the party..well, last week he has decided that he wants a Fire Truck party!! I found a 3D Fire Truck cake at Edgar's..and a lady I work withs husband has a fire truck and they go to b'day parties..so, I guess we are having a Fire Truck party!
I guess we will be having the pary at Celebration park in Gardendale. I have tried numerous other places and they are booked up the weekend we are having his party..and, I REFUSE to have another b'day party at home..I did that the first 2 years..nope, not doing that one again! BTW, what is up with having to buy gift bags to give to other kids? Who came up with that? Why should I give someone else a present on my child's birthday?? Just curious.. I birthed him why don't I get presents?? :)

0 comments: