BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, January 2, 2009

What a Year it has been..

Happy New Year to All!!

This has definately been an intersting year for us. We have been through so many ups and downs in 2008. It has been my family and friends who have stood by us every step of the way!!

I first have to say to Sam..thank you for being an incredible husband! I am so blessed to have a husband like him. God knew exactly what He was doing when He gave me someone like him..he is totally opposite of me..I am very complusive..Sam keeps me grounded! Thank you, Sam for in the midst of the trying year we have experienced for being my best-friend, soul-mate, and prayer partner!

Things have been difficult around here since Oct. 24 when we lost Sam's mom! As a wife, I didn't know what to do how to comfort Sam. But, we got through it. We take it one day at a time. Yesterday we visited the graveyard. And, Brayden knows that "grannys things" are buried there. Well, last night Brayden was in the computer room and I asked him "what are you doing?" he said "I am looking for and envelope"..I asked him why..and he said he drew granny a picture and he wanted to mail it to her and Jesus! You talking about breaking your heart!! So, this morning we "mailed" the picture!

I have to thank my friend, Donna! She has been a rock for me this year. She has been my sounding board, my confidant, and a prayer partner! She is another one who in the midst of my storms..continuing to say.."just keep trusting Him!!" Their aren't many people that you would trust everything with and Donna is one of those!!

2009 is here and I am excited about what lies ahead. We have declared as a family to get healthier and to be a better servent of the King!!

2 comments:

Misty said...

Keep on trusting Him! 2009, I believe is going to be a year of BREAKTHROUGH!

Unknown said...

2009 is going to be a great year full of blessings!!