BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Been Busy around here..

Well, things have gotten off to a busy start around here. First, after Christmas Sam and I decided to hit the year off with a 'Lifestyle Change'..and I must say it has gone well. Sam and I have both, already, lost weight and exercise 6 days a week. I already feel soooo much better. I have had NO bread, pasta, sodas, or potatoes or anything SWEET since Dec. 29..The hardest thing is getting my meal plans together.. My goal is to have lost 40 lbs. by May 1st (going to see Mickey Mouse in May).. I only have 23 more to go..so, I just make my goal a little early!! YEAH ME!!!! So, we all are eating lots more fish and chicken and fresh green vegetables.

We got our DisneyWorld plans in order..CAN"T WAIT..we are going for 11 days this year! May 15th can't get here soon enough!

We also have started a 'project' we are remodeling my kitchen. We had planned to hire someone. But, Sam (who thinks he can do it all), has decided that we can do it ourselves. My only rule through this remodel was that once it is started it MUST be finished..I will not live in a construction zone. Already purchased our cermaic tile, picked out my paint color, and new cabinets...I am pretty excited about us tackeling this together..Guess a project will help my mind stay off A good ole' hamburger heaven hamburger and onion rings!!!!!

1 comments:

Misty said...

I wish we could eat whatever we wanted, not exercise, never gain weight, and stay in great condition. That would be the life! Until then...we hit the gym and limit our in take of food! Enjoy Disney! Good luck with the construction zone!