BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Thought for the day...

"...Why would He teach you to ride the bike, and not watch you..." That is the statement that Bro. Bryant mentioned in his sermon this morning, and has just really stuck with me. I have been at this crossroads lately and not really knowing what direction to turn. But, I think this morning I got a little clarity..

My friend Donna and I were talking this week...and you know how when you were in college you were certain of what "God's plan was"..I had it all figured out..I was at Lee University (the New Jerusulem..the Mecca)..:)..I was going to marry a minister, travel throughout the world and see millions come to Jesus..because I had been at 'The Lee University'..when in reality that wasn't God's plan..that was Amy's ridiculous plan. Now in hind sight my whole college time has planned for now.. God sent me a man who was raised Baptist, but has allowed God to teach him more about the Holy Spirit...who has more of administrative gifts..and has planted me in the outskerts of B'ham, I work a 6-3 job, and have my little brick home. I attend Church weekly and am very involved. So, my question has been..Now what God...what's next?? The answer has been sitting there in front of me the whole time...

I am excited about what God is doing..and where He is leading me. Every step I have ever taking since seeking his direction I know now has been ordained by Him..when I thought I was still "seeking"..It is truly amazing how God works! I just don't want to be a 'pew sitter'..if I am not making a difference than I am a waste!

0 comments: