BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 20, 2008

My Baby is 4 yrs old!!

Well..my baby turned 4 yesterday! I can't believe how fast he has grown. He is becoming such a little man. My prayer is that he will be a God-fearing man of God. Even now..every time he gets hurt, before eating weather it be a snack/meal, and before bedtime he says his prayers. I hope it always will be like that..their are some adults who haven't caught on to that.

We had the b'day party on Sat. well..Sat..was a story in itself. The party was from 3-5 at Celebration Park in Gardendale. I went to Party City (which by the way is ALL the way in Irondale) to get balloons..and I just didn't get a few balloons I got A LOT of balloons..can't have a party without balloons, right? When then travel to Wal-mart to get the cake/cupcakes and chips..well..we got to the car and Sam told me to just get in the Tahoe and hold the cake and he would unload the groceries..well, I then hear Brayden say, "mommy..the balloons are going to Jesus!" Yep..Sam let the balloons go and I then began crying..because I was soo frustrated I just wanted to get the pary over with and have everything go well...we ended up get balloons from walmart..and made it to the party. Then at the party..their is another party beside us by the soccer fields..and, well..that not only had a jumping thing..but a pony for pony rides..and a clown!! Yep..I am offically a bad mother..all my child got was access to a rented $30.00 pavillion..:) Brayden had a good day and that was all that mattered!

Yesterday was Church..and we had another great sermon delievered by Bro. Bryant..I am excited about the place that I feel that God is taking our church! We came home from Church and rode bikes. Brayden got a new bike for us b'day..Sam and I bought us new bikes a couple of weeks ago..so we all rode bikes yesterday afternoon..

And now it's Monday..and nothing but the work week ahead...

0 comments: